Thursday, January 28, 2010

Packed Week!

When I say it's a packed week, I don't mean that I was busy with works only... It's also about playing, gathering, gaming and so on... I always wonder why my parents wouldn't praise me if I work/study hard, but scold me once I "play too much"...

After all, life is about enjoying! Agree? Come on, I'm on holiday!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

26th of January 2010 (Tuesday):


We're in the lift for loading @IOI Mall... XD


It's the first time 3 of us hang out together... =) Main purpose was for l4d2, haha!! And also, we watched a movie:


I think it's ok, but Hoe & Addi says it's rather not worthy


I thank God for Addison's return to BB... After Jason's departure to US, I started to feel very tired in serving BB... In junior section, absence of a regular officer is like an arm chopped off... My batch was left with Kar Hoe & I...

Therefore I was so happy when one day Addi told me that he has "got the feeling" to come back... Should be God's calling... =) Although he's not in the junior section, getting him to help out in the company in overall is just as encouraging... QUANTITY DOES MATTER!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

27th of January 2010 (Wednesday):


够够力 LARRR~

At first we were so afraid to watch the movie, so planned to watch "Woo Hoo"... However, "Woo Hoo" has got no seat left... =.=" and the next thing I saw was 5 "Haunted Universities" tickets being printed out... @.@

We were actually late for the movie, as we took a long time finding parking... Hence we missed the first 2 stories of the movie... Anyway, the movie didn't turn out to be as scary as I thought, haha! And like Choon Choon said, it even involves some values... XD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yong Sai Hong is attending
Pesta Preparation Camp 1 (29/1/10 - 31/1/10)
Comment . Like . RSVP to this event

No comments: