Monday, March 8, 2010

What A Surprise!

Still remember the post about my primary school gang, about a week ago? I was saying that I've lost contact with 2 of my friends from the gang, they were 杰龙 & 毅浩... 毅浩 still ok actually, at least I'd spent some time with him in Tsun Jin before I transferred to MBS, and also met him several times in shopping malls...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back to today! Today there's quite a lot of people smiled at me actually, I guess it's something good after the team building? =P

It was after the Malaysian Studies at 10am, there's a guy in yellow shirt smiled at me like some other people did... I couldn't recognise him at all but I returned him with a smile too... He started talking to me in mandarin:

He: 你记得我吗?你也是读安邦出来的对吗?

I:哦,安新华小咯! (It's a school placed in 安邦 also)

He:你是不是叫杨世康?

Immediately I realised he's my primary schoolmate, but still... I couldn't recognise him AT ALL!!

I:对啦!你是谁?我真的认不出你哦!

He:丁杰隆!


The 3 words had made me stunt for a while before I continued... Based on my memory, 丁杰隆 was a dark, thin boy... However, this young man standing in front of me is a rather muscular guy, fair skin + spectacles!

I spent some time talking to him and got his phone number... I looked at him again & again in fact... He seriously changed a lot! Hahaha... Let me share about some of the memories I had with him:

One activity that we had during primary was throwing stones to each other... =.=" Ya, my primary school very 'ganas' one... And of course, one of the rules is not to target people's head la... HOWEVER, accidents do happen! I was the unfortunate guy who got hit by a stone, threw by him!! XD

He was very good at ping pong & badminton, represented school for both of that... Superb in terms of general knowledge... I still remember that very well as I was also one of the regular ones to represent the school to take part in "常识比赛" organised by newspaper publishers... He used to win the first prize while the rest of us won nothing... =.="

P.S.
I managed to beat him ONCE, during a 'cheaplak' competition which test on sports & entertainment news more! XD
Not forgetting, he used to be a Liverpool fan too! Not sure about now... =P Really surprised to meet him in Taylor's, same under UniSA!

No comments: