Wednesday, April 7, 2010



"Yay, it's Malaysian Studies!!"




"Malaysian Studies? 睬它都傻啦!"




"Menurut kepada Tunku Abdul Rahman..."


Wakaka, those captions are so untrue! In fact these are just some candid shots by me & Kian... Very few student attended the Malaysian Studies tutorial actually... My gang simply made up more than 50% of the class, haha!

Ohya, it's 12am now...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN!! XD

We had a celebration with him today, his favourite activity - sing k!! It lasted for 6hours... @.@ Not forgetting, the Topman shirts that we bought for him as presents!! Our gang celebrated everyone's birthday, but never give out present... He must be a lucky guy huh? =P

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chee Yen a.k.a. Aska, Gary, Tank, LeeHom, Justin!! Hope you enjoyed the day!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My PTPTN got approved! =D

After deducting the scholarship that Taylor's has provided, the amount that PTPTN offered gives me some excess allowance actually, hiak hiak~

But of course, I'll have to bear the repayment when I start to work... =.=" sounds not so fun after all...

No comments: