Saturday, June 26, 2010

Changes

It's rather late right now but my mind is still awake..

I feel that the finals that I'm having now came at a very wrong timing... I was having Pesta during the study break and recently I was informed that my bro, Addison is leaving to Perlis on 4th of July.. BBQ party this Sunday but unfortunately that's a really crucial time for me to focus on next day's exam... Rejected your invitation, sorry bro!

Another news that I've just got was from brother Jason.. I wasn't really surprise with your decision but felt sorry that I won't be able to witness the historical moment... Yes, I'm not attending this year's enrolment..

In another words, I'm not enrolling this year... Making this decision is a hard one for me as I enrolled as a member of 1stKL ever since joining BB in 2004... I choose not to now because I can't assure that I'll be attending BB meetings regularly in the coming days... I wonder what "enrolment" means to most of you, but I'm taking it very seriously... If I'm not able to commit, I will choose not to enrol... After all, it's a promise to God, in front of everyone...

Reason behind, I don't know how well and how long more I can stay in the junior section... I would say, I've never do well in the junior section and sometimes, I don't even feel like to... Yes, I love kids.. However, my life every Saturday now is so not "BB" to me anymore... I joined BB initially because of the activities in the senior section... I admit, I've lost "myself" during my time in the junior section... I was just doing something which I don't like every Saturday and I feel that I'm actually wasting everyone's time... Being a full-time junior officer even during Pesta preparations is disastrous to me seriously... Even I'm being put into the senior section now immediately, I don't think I can cope well, because I've lost my passion...

I'm not sure.. I start to wonder whether I've changed... I feel that I'm so weak sometimes because I get affected by the environment and people around me easily... I was never like that during the secondary school time... I looked back at some of my secondary school photos and I saw that I was once the man who could take on anything in the world... Felt so proud of the old me...

2010 has been a really really tough year to me... Grandma passed away, quarrelled BIG with dad, etc... Even now as you can see, this blog has become so dull and emo... I was trying to stand out from these, but I just failed again and again...


P.S. Jason, I'm very touched by your recent post on blog... I'm sorry, probably I'll need a break from all these..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's OK.

I wanna let you know that I am always there for you, together with Kar Hoe and many more friends who remember you and pray for you in the brigade.

I believe change is sometimes unavoidable. I do feel really stress too when I have to make the decision to take a step further because I am thinking if I am meant for the appointment.

I know that even after becoming an Officer I would still be stuck with the Juniors until the next batch of Officers come in, which will easily be another 2 or 3 years?

It is important for us to accept some "lemons" in life. Sour, yet, it could be made into lemonade if we could do something about it, like sneaking in and out like we used to do when we were first appointed as SSGTs. (Haha)

I understand that you need a break from all this mess. Don't worry. 1st KL's door is always open for its members, new or old.

But don't take too long, it will be a great lost to not have you with us.

Just remember the blue blood that flows in you, will never change.

Cheers!