Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What A Week!!

11th of October 2008 (Saturday):


FOUNDER'S DAY CELEBRATION


Hosted by 4th KL...



1stKL SENIOR + JUNIOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION



Boys were waiting for...


... FOOD!!



Birthday Boys (1)


Birthday Boys (2)




Mr. Lo giving out red eggs...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

13th - 17th of October 2008 (Monday - Friday):


COLLEGE!!


He was so pissed~



Yeah, I mean him... I never thought that he will get angry... Just imagine how noisy was the class, haha.. Anyway this is a photo of him blocking the lazy me from taking photo of the slides.


"Shusi King"-ed twice...

Famous activity in my class- "Cho D"

Even when the electricity was cut off... THE CHO D MUST GO ON! XD


Wei Ming


Kate a.k.a "Sam Pat Ji" still crazy as usual...



See!! She poses when I'm not taking photo, but video!! Gotcha~


Played futsal on Friday... Classmates vs Ex-school mates... 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
18th of October 2008 (Saturday):

A normal BB meeting... PMR finished, but boys didn't come back. However, some "seniors" were back!! I know them by their name, but they don't know me... They are Henry Yap and Derek Chan... For me, the feeling is like "big brothers" come back to visit us... And Derek soon going to be our officer... Looking forward!

2 comments:

foundersbadge said...

Henry Yap and Derek Chan. I remember them... both are former sergeants... a Looooong time ago when I was in form1/form2

SAIHONG said...

Yea yea!! They'll be back as officers... =)