Thursday, October 30, 2008

Accounting Class (again)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Accounting kills... I don't know how to solve the questions, I'm not able to concentrate in his class, I'm lost... =/

His words are hypnotising, and always cause the situation below to happen always...


Ok, he is going to slam me tomorrow

It is even more serious this week, due to the wordy topics... Not only Jia Meng couldn't stand for it, even I *ahem* slept in 2 of his classes this week... The lecturer is fierce but I just couldn't stand for the boring class and I slept... Even Tzeh Lih, the most hardworking student that I've ever seen was fishing, imagine that... =.="

I think I shall talk more about Tzeh Lih later on... I respect him in many ways when comes to study... *salute* Anyway, I saw Hunt was trying to draw a picture of the Accounting lecturer today, and I tried too...

Taadaa!!

Praise me, it looks so similar to the lecturer!!
*Clap clap...*

1 comment:

CharLene said...

well, the drawing is quite success actually... lol