Friday, January 9, 2009

Sem 2 begins...

Woohoo~ In just a blink of an eye, I'm in the semester 2 of A Level already... @.@

So far, my test3 (the last test of sem1) results were bad... The so called "only holiday"- CNY that is coming up will not be as "free" as I thought because test4 is one week after the CNY holiday!

Financial wise, kinda regret that I didn't put in more effort for SPM... If I was able to score better in SPM, I'll not have to pay the full fees for my course right now... =.="

New semester, but many things remained... Only one lecturer had left my class, Melissa!! Gosh, I miss her notes... =P Seriously, her notes helped me a lot in scoring for Applied Maths... Not the 3rd test which I scored badly though, haha! For this second semester, in fact I'm more looking forward to new friends & TRUE friendships... =D

Anyway, finally I managed to snap a photo of him:


A physics lecturer in my college... He really look like my grandpa!
*credit to Aaron who took this photo for me* XD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hmm, tomorrow will be the first day I'm wearing BB uniform as a Staff Sergeant! Let me end this post with a "cool" photo of myself when I was still a Corporal...


During Genting Highland Band Function last year

No comments: