Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mi Gemuk

This happened during the lunch break today at Canteen One... Nathan, Jia Meng and I were ordering "teppan mee" from the kakak... There're actually 2 types of mee for us to choose, one of them is "yee mee"(which is more popular)... And another one... Hehe...

Kakak: Boy nak mi apa?

Jia Meng: Eh, I don't want yee mee la... Erm, saya nak itu... itu... Itu mi apa ah?
*pointing at the yellow coloured mee which was placed beside "yee mee"*

Kakak: Oh... You nak mi gemuk ya?

Nathan & I burst into laughter... Xp

Nathan: I think Jia Meng inspired the kakak to create the name...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ok, it's just a little joke I have today... =) No offence... I wonder what name would the kakak put for me if I order the mee, haha!!

In case you don't know who Jia Meng is... Jia Meng is a real cute guy in my class... One of my buddies in college... And of course, I'm glad that he's my friend!! ^^

No comments: