Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Updates On This Week

How would your life be, if you'll have to:
  • Wake up at 6am
  • Class from 8am to 4pm
  • Keep yourself awake & concentrate in every class
  • Reach home at 5pm
  • Choose between "nap" & "exercise" to fit your time between 5-6pm
  • Wash all the dishes because mum & sis are not at home
  • Complete the endless A-Level homework/revision
  • Withstand the temptation to go online & watch TV
  • Sleep after 11pm
That was actually my lifestyle for the past Monday & Tuesday... =/ So tiring... Eventually I didn't manage to study much, due to the tiredness and poor concentration...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So I went to a waterfall instead!! =D


Nice?


Ok I'm too stress. This is taken at my college, just feel it's very nice XD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sometimes, during presentation we tried so hard to attract everyone's attention...

And today, the creative Nathan came out with this...


Jia Meng's face... *ahem* while sleeping...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Let me end this post with a classic photo...

After the business lecture on Thursday, Ashley burst into laughter suddenly... She kept asking me to see something... Eventually, I was laughing upside down also, after seeing this...

Ho W.C with his cute short legs!! XD

No comments: