Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm A Liverpool Fan

I put this up as my display picture for MSN when Liverpool lost to Middlesbrough...

No matter what happens, I'll still support them... I know they'll be back in form... Obviously, they've proved me right... =D 2 wins against Chelsea, 2 wins against Manu, 2 wins against Real this season!! 4-0 to Real, 4-1 to Manu at Old Trafford, 5-0 to Aston Villa... Pressuring opponents causing them to make mistakes and be booked red card... 

As a Liverpool fan, I'm really longing to see trophy to be brought back to Anfield this season... Let the trophy ends this classic season remarkably... =)

2 comments:

CharLene said...

i'm stil in the process of motivating myself to study.... worse still..... =.=

DaMan said...

haha..we will see who wins d league..honestly, we are still infront of u guys by 1 point.. so yea, it all depends on who can stay ahead d at the end..current advantage is with us..

so may d best team win..haha..