Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Not Dead

Hi all, this blog is certainly not dead yet so please don't delete me from your blog list... =D

Reasons this blog had been abandoned for awhile:
  1. After my trials, I took some time to rest...
  2. After my rest, I started to put my concentration back to BB...
  3. Busy with BB stuff all the way till yesterday...

Some might be wondering what's so busy about BB nowadays?! Actually it's only me, as I'm preparing the I & E, balance sheet & budget for my company... My accounting suck big time if you know me well... Anyway, I take this as a good challenge because it's my first "when accounting comes to real life"!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's already 1am+ now and I gotta pack for tomorrow... What's gonna happen tomorrow? My close friends might realise that every Raya I would not stay in KL...

It's the BB's Officers/NCOs Retreat again!! This time round it's gonna be on Fraser's Hill, Methodist Bungalow... Too bad the amount of people attending this year is lesser compared to previous years... I'm not sure how much fun I'm gonna miss without people like Jason, CM, and.. Leigh? =P Mr. Wong la...

No comments: