Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bid Farewell to the 2 "Hams"

29th of August 2009 (Saturday):

Ok? Alright? NO! It's finger licking good... Bryan's signature pose!

It's taken during the farewell dinner for Andrew & Bryan...
  • Andrew- Russia, on his way to be a DOCTOR... @.@
  • Bryan- UK, for his studies & future? Doing A-Level in UK

It's a very short notice gathering but there were around 20 of us made it! Our first destination was Yuen, steamboat buffet...
Pang
Andrew Bryan

We imitated Bryan's pose.. XD


The Abrahams...

After the dinner we went to Asia Cafe for round 2... It was a real nice place to watch football & yamcha...

Anyway, Andrew just flied yesterday 2am... Wishing you all the best, drew zai... =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I never thought that I would still get a medal after my secondary education... But I really did!!


=D



I will certainly have to thank my teammates for this...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just received my A2 exam timetable...

Now only I realised why so many people were complaining about it... Can you imagine that I'm going to have 3 papers which carry most of the marks 3 days consecutively?!


Yes, you should have studied everyday, not only before exam... But don't tell me that you'll not need the last minute brush-up before exam... And as most of you know, there are a lot to be studied in a single subject of A-Level/STPM...

Cambridge just doesn't know how to schedule an exam timetable... =.="

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rightz, next up will be about the Retreat that I had with the BB officers & NCOs few days back... Stay tune!! ;)

P.S. My pendrive got corrupted and changed to RAW format... Anyone can help me in this? Important file inside!!

No comments: