Sunday, August 9, 2009

8/8/09

It's Saturday again huh?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morning: GreenBox, with Jason, KH, CM... Again, I turned mad in the K room... =)

Afternoon (1.30-3.00): Bible Study Workshop...


Presentation by Mark...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Afternoon: Cooking Competition (Seniors & Junior sections)

What about the Pre-juniors?!


They were "helping" the madams to do 窝贴 ('wo tip' in cantonese)... =P


Spot the short little "Harry Potter"? He was soooooo cute when he was chopping the meat!! Too bad I couldn't go near to take photo, as I was afraid that the madams will scold me for doing nothing while everyone was busying... XD

Nevermind, I still managed to find some time with them after that, muahaha~


Mates, please note that his name is Zhi-San!! =D


KarHoe + Jeremy... *peace*


Please repeat OMG for 10 times because he's SO CUTE!!




Me + Zhi-San + Andrew who couldn't resist to kiss me XD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Let's come back to the competition, haha!!


Chopsticks for plates? =P


The judges were trying out the food...


Just FYI, the 3 judges are the ones who sang K with me early in the morning, haha!! I was doing nothing and walking around... However, something caught my attention... @.@


I saw this from far and immediately I captured it... Must be something great over there...


As you can see, even the parents and the GBs were attrated...


YES!! It is none other than the Squad A2's table!! =D


The crowd got even bigger while the judges were judging... =.="


And of course, A2 (MY EX-SQUAD) turned up to be the champion!! Muahaha~ They just rocked the whole competition, or maybe in the history of the 1stKL's cooking competitions!! =P I tasted their food, seriously INCREDIBLE...

Not forgetting...



The junior section's champion!! =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Night:
1stKL Talent Time Competition

Being one of the judges of this competition, I was truly impressed by some boys who performed well.. =)

Again, A2 was crowned to be the champion!! Woohoo~

Well... You gotta believe in the professionalism of the judges, Kar Hoe & I were not the one who gave the highest mark to them... So, A2-ians, you guys really deserved it!! =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

AS results coming out tomorrow!! Argh...

No comments: