Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Financial Crisis

I'm struggling with my financial management after the Melaka trip I had with my mates... =/ Too many things to buy & wish to buy but having too little money to own all of them...
List to buy:
  • Futsal shoes
  • Contact lens
  • Ping Pong bat (not in the list anymore)
  • Guitar
  • Prom night ticket!! (recently added)
  • *something* to be revealed soon, hehe...
With the balance in my bank, I think I only can afford one of them... T.T In fact I also wish to get myself a Liverpool new away kit, T-shirts, etc

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Futsal shoes is kinda urgent as my pallas spoiled... =P I've been using pallas as my football/futsal wearing for years as it's cheap XD Anyway, I feel it's the time for me to get a pair of proper shoes for futsal already...

Contact lens is not so much for my appearance, but mainly for convenience when playing sports actually...


I wish I have this everywhere around me...

No comments: