Friday, July 31, 2009

Ping Pong?


For long... I've not been playing ping pong... =D

It's the sport that I played ALOT during form5... Used to play till 4/5pm after school everyday, haha!! Miss the feeling of wearing the prefect's uniform + leather shoes, running around with the bat in hand...

Will be representing BB to have match against the people from the Stedfast Association this Sunday, woohoo~ Guess what, I don't even own a ping pong bat... =P Therefore, I borrowed from my classamates...

Tomorrow gonna practice a little, if not Kar Hoe & I will be "swept" by Stedfast I guess... XD There's also badminton going on actually, which I play more often nowadays... But I just miss ping pong too much, so I chose ping pong, ha! =D


One thing I love about ping pong is it does not depend on strength much, everything is about technique...
=)

No comments: