Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Creepy Gym Experience

I went to the gym in my condo today! =O

It's the 1st time I enter into this new gym room... I didn't want to try it last time is because I knew that inside are filled with 烂铜烂铁... Anyway since it's shifted to this new room , I took a try on it today...


Introducing... The spoiled equipment no.1!!

Oh well, there're no.2 & no.3... just that I accidentally deleted the photos... =.="


This is considered as the most decent equipment already


The most challenging one to me... @.@


The gym room is located at the upstairs of the club house... There's a office beside the gym room... Anyway, it was already close at 5pm just now, so ended up I was alone upstairs... There's one chinese term to describe the gym room: 阴沉沉 =.="

The door couldn't be closed from the inside, and the door opened itself twice which scared me a little... But it wasn't the most scary moment...


This is even more scarier! It jammed half way when I was using!

I was thinking, gosh, what's gonna happen next...
Imagine, you turn back and you see someone with long hair holding the weights and smiling at you... Or, you see a head stuck between the weights... And you tried to shout, but there's no sound coming out...
Nah!! I was not thinking that much... I was worried that if I try to push the weights down I would have accidentally hurt my fingers...

I wish management would put more effort to renew this gym serious..


I WANT TO BUILD MUSCLES!!
Roar~

No comments: