Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Update


Elmo tissue pack! Yes, I'm a guy who carries tissue in my bag... =P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I think the condo management saw my blog... =P

Amazingly, when I was back to the gym room yesterday, I saw maintainence was done on the equipments... And spoiled equipment no.1 was repaired!! @.@ Still, it's half-spoiled, haha!!
And they shifted out spoiled equipment no.2 & 3 *perhaps they didn't want me to post them up here*, replacing with a functional new cheap equipment:

Taadaa~ =.="

Anyway, at least I can have some running as my warm up now...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm now in the beginning of Test 6... Roar!! My 6th test in this A-Level (major exams are excluded)... =.="

Therefore, I shall declare that I would have to leave this blog aside for a short period... Hope to be back soon... =)

P.S. A-Level's maths kill!!

No comments: