Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today's Updates

Certified, I'm at the recession of my life...

I just realised that someone is trying to play "mafia" in 1stKL... I'm the doctor, and sadly I was "killed"... I don't think there's any spy in the village... Killers won... =.="

Don't ask me for the real story behind, I would tell you if you're supposed to know, haha... Anyway, it's rather unfortunate that it happened when it was my turn to be the "doctor"... =/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I went for a swim in Chin Wu with some BB boys this morning...

Legs seemed like gonna cramp anytime after 4 laps... =.=" I rested long before going down for another 2 laps... And it took me like 45mins for these 6 laps, LOL!! Ok... I'll have to swim more.

I was back to YC then... Jason was conducting the Arts, Crafts, Hobbies presentation...

And I managed to have this as my starter before lunch... =D

Believe it or not, a form1 boy cooked and prepared this in front of us... It tastes fine! With all the effort he put in... Does he deserve a pass? =P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Senior junior combined meeting today... The most relaxing ones are none other than... The junior officers!! XD

Avoid singing around Kar Hoe [right]... He does unusual stuff the moment he gets HIGH...


It's Andrew again... He's naughty, just like any other days...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Big Cow"- Daniel Wong is leaving to Terengganu soon... It's his last day of BB!!

He fetched me back home today, with his four-wheel car... Through the conversation with him, understand that he's pursuing his dream in Terengganu... It's for a marine/shipping related course, or I should say training... One of the 350 that has got selected among 8000 people who applied... wow!

His leadership in 1stKL is remarkable, every boys like him so much... Of course, I'm gonna miss him too...

Take care, BIG COW~ =)

No comments: