Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Melaka "Retreat"

I don't call it a trip, because it's too short to be one! It happened on 20th to 22nd of this month... =)


Red houses!! We're at Melaka!! =D


On the way, we saw this little service run by our PROM KING FINALIST!! Nathan's shop... =P


Tang House, the place we stayed...

Before I move on...

Our plan:
1st day-
Jonker Street2nd day- A'Famosa

Tang House is located in the Jonker Street... A nice and pleasant place!! You may want to consider it to be your accommodation if you drop by that area... For more info, click this...

P.S. I love the food @Jonker Street...

Mraz... @.@

An awesome night scene captured by ME!

Sorry to inform you... I'm not going to flood this post with photos since my mates will be posting them up in their blog soon... Don't worry, I'll be posting up all the photos on my Facebook soon... =)

2nd day... A'Famosa bungalow:


I can assure you, it's a healthy night, haha!!

Me + Win + Shan + Eyu (not a typing error!!)

We had real PROFESSIONAL mafia game that night... Everyone was acting so well, and squeezing the brain to guess who's the real murderer!! =D

I should end this Melaka "retreat" with this photo:

Simply because it includes everyone!! =D *Except me la*

Ok, you must be blaming me for not making this Melaka post more interesting, haha!! For complete description of this Melaka "retreat", please visit CCM's blog... Here's the part one... =P

No comments: