Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ever Seeking Ever Sure!



I should start off with the logo for this 55th anniversary, because it looked awesome! =D And I think I'll have a good flashback every time I look at this logo, it meant so much to me...

Yes, 1stKL is officially 55 years old!


Something to "sorrow" over is I missed most of the preparations and practices... I bet this event would mean even more to those who involved in the planning and all the practices, right?


6th of June 2009:

55th Anniversary Parade



Colour Sergeant Major, my honour... =)




Waiting for the arrival of VIP




Band




=)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

55th Enrolment Service


You'll probably only see this once every 5 years...



View from the top




The colour party =P




A cute girl was sharing her testimony




Corpo"roll" "Lame"? Staff Sergeant Lim?! OH NO!! It's MISTER LIM!!! XD
*I guess he'll pinch me more often after this...* =.="


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

55th Anniversary Dinner


Please note that our very own boys & girls were not on seats yet...


What else can I say more?! There were around 80 tables for that dinner!! @.@ With that, it also means that we had around 800 people attended the 1stKL 55th Anniversary Dinner, woohoo~

I remember I once attended a dinner organised by the Tsun Jin High school named "千人宴", which consists of 100 tables... But that was a school! Many of us got amazed by the amount of people attended the dinner... It shows that 1stKL really means something in so many people's heart...


@.@




The MCs of that night




Singspiration




Organising Chairman, "Leong Sir" =D




Nice one!



The first performance, miming...





Second part of it, by another camera... =)




The "hands" behind everything... =P



Pre-junior boys' performance!


They like to MOVE IT! Cute!


GB Cadet Tamourine Dance


Cake cutting ceremory


55th Anniversary Cake



1stKL BB Junior Band



Not forgetting, the senior band!!




The first 2 songs...




Amazing Grace!



My brothers! ROAR~



Met Justin & Julian, who have left BB for some time... Hope to see you guys back soon!




My younger batch of officers, haha!




My elder bro, W/O Lim, phoaaa~ =P
Bet this 55th is really meaningful to him...



The closing performance




Theme Song: A God Who Never Fails

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was so high that night... The feeling is just like many people were celebrating my birthday, haha! Feel so proud to be part of 1stKL... Happy birthday 1stKL! =D

This is not the end, it's just the beginning... =)

No comments: