Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old Photos

I was back to hometown, 锡米山 just now... I think the Astro 我来自新村 is coming over to my hometown soon, a neighbour there was asking for some remarkable photos from us... I think he supposed we have some huh? Certainly! My grandpa used to be kinda famous in that area, a dedicated secondary school teacher & having around 13 kids!

As we were choosing the photos to be sent there, I found an epic photo (I wasn't even born yet):

Grandma's birthday I guess... The kids that were surrounding her are all my cousins... Some of them are married with kids now...


My sis... =P Haha... Cute?

P.S.
Of course, this photo is not to be sent there... =.="

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT UP: 1stKL BB+GB's 55th Anniversary celebration!!

2 comments:

bentuckee said...

em..ur little sis, and she's older than u? haha..that's interesting..?!

SAIHONG said...

Haha, I was trying to say tat she's "little" in the photo... In fact she's my elder sister... =)