Friday, June 5, 2009

Babies, I'm Back!! =D

Ok, I feel strange blogging now... It proves that I've long time not updated my blog... =P This blog has been so dead huh?

Second last day of AS today, had 2 papers... Imagine, business data response + econs essay & data response on the same day, with 15mins break in between... @.@ They killed me... I don't think I did well in any of the papers Studyied up to 4am last night, just too MUCH to be studied!

One last paper on 11th, Econs MCQ... Anyway, I've self-declared holiday! =D Went out with my class gang today... Watched "17 Again", due to the strong, I mean REALLY STRONG urge from Weiyi... Zac Efron leng chai ma... =.="


Zanmai*My photographyn skill not bad eh*

Not going to blog much today as I'm really tired... And as some of you know, tomorrow is 1stKL's big day!! It's our 55th anniversary celebration... I feel very sorry for not involving in most of the planning and preparation due to this A-Level exam... =.=" Today finished exam (2 papers!!), tomorrow celebration... The timing is not so right for me I guess... =/

It's time to gain some rest for tomorrow's whole day's work! =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P.S. I'm going to make this blog active again... I'm going to change the layout... I'm going to flood this blog with interesting posts... I'M GOING TO REVEAL THE BIGGEST SECRET OF AN9A!! =D

No joke, so you better stay tune, haha!!

2 comments:

Copykate said...

omg what's the biggest secret of an9a??? we love gossips! XD

SAIHONG said...

HAHA! Something for everyone of us to catch up in tis blog later on! XD