Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Pre-Juniors!

I hate TARC, because they left me with only 3 days of rest after the AS exam which took me for a month! ROAR~

Anyway Saturday, it's a BB day! =P


Sean + Andrew
(Cute & Naughty!!)


I was assigned to take care of the juniors (mainly pre-juniors) since starting of this year... I was once very mind that I had to leave the NCO council, and to take care of "small boys"... Anyway, maybe I love kids a lot, I could find much joy in the pre-junior section now, haha!!


It'll take you much skill & time to make boys settled down like this... Something that I should learn from the madams... =P


Andrew again... Look at his hair, he cut off the small part by himself!


Andrew learnt a new word yesterday- "leng chai"... Haha!! He called everyone "leng chai"... Of course, I was one of them!! =D 


Hanish, with all the unnecessary hands behind him... =.="

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT UP:
Secret of AN9a, to be revealed...

MUAHAHA... MUAHAHAHAHA... 

No comments: