Sunday, August 16, 2009

Congratulations!

Prom King- Thilaganathan Naidu a/l A. Subramaniam (From AN9a!! =D)
Prom Queen- Christine


Trust me, I didn't refer to any note while I was spelling Nathan's full name... I memorised that! =P
Congrats bro! He's one of the 2 Chindians in my class... He has a twin who looks very much alike!! Some says he looked like 郑嘉颖 in certain angle, haha!! Relax Weiyi...

After the event few of us went to yamcha...


I realised this is the first photo I've taken with Mei, which I've known for so many years!!
*My eyes were extremely tired as you can see*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Time to prepare for A2?

Was packing the AS stuff just now, just to show you how much is the study material for the past one year:


There're just too many things to study in A-Level course... Please note that the textbooks & the past year books were not in the picture yet!

AS results is out... I'm satisfied with my results actually because I think that's certainly more than what I deserve... Thank God for that!

No comments: