Saturday, October 10, 2009

Congratulations!!

To my brother in US!!


=D


It's indeed a regret for not getting it together with you today, as well as Kar Hoe... It's because we used to play together, suffer together, quarrel, give encouragements to each other, share... Uncountable memories I had with you guys...


Pn. Tay took this for us... =.="


I didn't know the true meaning of "brotherhood" until God bring us together... =)

And I really appreciate it!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P.S. Attending Mr. Yee & Madam Jennifer *oops* Mrs. Yee's wedding dinner tomorrow... =P

7 comments:

Bentuckee said...

hey congratz man!!! =)

SAIHONG said...

Thanks!! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks bro! Feel so touched by your post..haha

Kar Hoe said...

I said you will cry after seeing his post. hahaha

SAIHONG said...

No joke, I don't feel happy getting it alone! =/

Unknown said...

OK, return it then wait for me to come 1st. LoL.

SAIHONG said...

LOL!! Right...