Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Day?

It's the last day of classes in college today... Not very special, took some photos...

We spent lots of time eating & "fellowship" today... What to do? My gang talk about food most of the time!! =P


Lunch break
- 爱面子, 'Pan Mee' restaurant @Wangsa Maju
After college-
炮兵, Kepong

P.S. My gang used to hang out alot @爱面子 nowadays, to the extent that I'm kinda sick of Pan Mee already... =.="

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Some kind of 'fellowship' we had @爱面子... Stacks!! =D

I was trying to record the moment when the stacks fall & everyone shouts...


... as you can see, it lasted for another 5mins... =.="


And eventually it lasted for another ONE ROUND!! @.@ Finally, the loser was... CCM!!


And he was to put back everything into the box & treat us ZANMAI!!

Haha! Nola, treat us eat that one is actually I say one... =P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alright, I really wish I could get my mood to start serious studying... This coming exam is so important to me and yet I'm like... like how I am now?! Probably it's beyond my control at the moment, I gotta go back to God for help... =/


College's studybreak just started... BB studyleave starting soon... Studies have to come in already, hmm... ?

No comments: