Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Countdowns

Quite a number of significant dates coming up... Time to countdown again? =P

  • 1 more day to the last day of college (tomorrow? =S)
  • 4 more days to officially achieve my 2nd most hopeful dream in BB
  • 4 more days to my charming sis birthday!! =D (10/10 a nice number huh?)
  • 22 more days to face the toughest exam in my life (as at 19 years old)
  • 45 more days to FREEDOM
  • 3 more years to the end of the world? (2012 =.=")


The last item seems to be a hot topic around the world now... My only comment about the 2012 is, I DON'T WANT TO DIE SO YOUNG!! XD

Anyway, look at the world now... The question I'm wondering is: Can it still last for another 50 years?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway... The thing I'll be missing the most after tomorrow should be the way we address each other... After tomorrow, we will no longer be addressing each other as "classmates", but "ex-classmates"...

Sad? At least to me, I feel a little...


Let's enjoy our last day, classmates... =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tire iron... The thing you should scare of after watching SORORITY ROW...

Muahahaha...

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

Lol.. dun believe the 2012 thing la.. it could be tmr who knows? haha. then u dun have to go through ur exam lol.

what's ur 2nd dream? u r getting ur founder badge?

SAIHONG said...

Haha, who knows? Agree, life juz goes on la...

2nd dream not "founder" oh, "president" only... =)