Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally it's my personal time...

Yeah, finally it's the time for me to update, finally it's the time for me to relax...

It's been more than a week I didn't manage to get enough sleep... Communication Award's seminar, college tests, catching up with studies... These eventually caused the pimples to start growing on my chubby face...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Let me go back to the Saturday... Yesterday? No, it's the previous Saturday!! As most of you know, I spend my Saturdays in 1stKLBB (Boys' Brigade) regularly... For last Saturday, the senior section's meeting was cancelled... However, I was back to help out in the junior!! Not sure about the other two (Jason & Kar Hoe), it was my first time helping out in the junior section!!

Managed to capture a few photos before I left early for the Communication Award's presentation... It was the birthday celebration!!





Yeah, it's our birthday!!
(For the month of July if I'm not mistaken)



Blow your cake from there!!




We want cakes!!!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Week of tests!! Argh.. finally decided to skip the Talentime Night which was held on Sunday, simply because Sunday was really the first day I started to study for the tests! Ended up I was concentrating only one subject each day... Though it's the first tests, I could see pressure was all around...


Accounting class:


Introducing, my classmates... (Mun Fhoong, Kian How, Wei Ming, *my hand*)


Mun Fhoong- Staring at the lecturer but the mind was blank...
Kian How- Stress till "sot" already, smiling alone there...
Wei Ming- Thinking deeply how to survive through the entire week...



I did badly in my Pure Maths test, sad... I've set a target for myself to do well in mathematics, as it's the only subject which I'm more familiar with when I entered college... Somehow, I didn't know one of the questions and another question was only completed half way... I bet many people can score better than me then, but I hope not... =P

Anyway, some papers were already returned back...
  • Economics: 80%
  • Accounting: 60%
So far I'm pleased with the results, as I know that's all I deserve... My accounting is really bad, a lot more for me to catch up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As for yesterday, it seems like a normal BB meeting, but it was so abnormal for me..

SOMEONE MISTOOK MY CAP!! I know I didn't drop it because I lost it after the games session... Fellow BB members, can you please double check the cap in your bag again... =.="

Let's not talk about it anymore, will try to find it out next week... After dismissal, a few of us close friends went for dinner together. as it's Jian Shen's birthday tomorrow!!




A place which my friends and I used to have dinner during birthdays- "Telephone"!!


Yeah, it's a restaurant for steamboat, named "Telephone"... I forgot to take the photo of "before", but this is "after"...





.





.





.





.





.





Haha!!


There're also some disgusting photos...


This will happen if you forgot to pick your meat up after a long time
(It's actually hard like a stone/charcoal, we laughed crazily because of that)




Kar Hoe's... He must be really hungry... =P



Guess what's this?! It's an ice-cream cone... =.="
(I stopped eating it after realising it's getting softer and softer)

Ohya, one more...


This is not disgusting ok... =.="
FRIENDS FOREVER!!

No comments: