Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Accounts? or not

It was the first class of the day, accounting lecture... Just FYI, my accounting is kinda weak... I used to stare at the lecturer, copy his answers on the board but not understanding anything... For today, everything went on as usual until I spot something interesting...

Mei Zhen's IC!! XD The photo was totally not her, not her!! Anyway, the fact is that it's Cheong Mei Zhen in 12 years old... Soon, CCM joined in the topic and we had a discussion about it... Until one point where the lecturer suddenly point at our direction, we stopped talking... Oops, I guess we were talking too loud... =/

I realised I have no interest in Accounts... suddenly one BIG question came across to my mind:

"Should I drop Accounting?"

So far I'm holding all the subjects for Arts stream: General Paper(GP), Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics... GP test is not compulsory in my college, but it's compulsory to attend the classes... As for the remaining 4, we will have to choose at least 3 subjects as the combination... Hence, I do have a choice to drop one of the subjects...

I started asking opinions from the people around, most of them were saying that Accounting is very important, asked me to think twice... Interestingly, I met Zhi Shan who has dropped Accounting few days back... And here's the conversation (it was in mandarin actually):

Me: Eh, you dropped Accounting?
Zhi Shan: Yealo yealo... (Answered with a smiling face)
Me: Aiyo, why you drop it?
*She paused awhile, looking at something at my back, then continued...
Zhi Shan: I originally also didn't choose Accounting de... (She continued with some other points which I hardly remember what were they...)
Me: Oo... I was thinking to drop it also...
*Sue An at the side suddenly joined in the conversation...
Sue An: Eh, just now the Accounting teacher was behind you, you know?!
Me: Oh shit...
I looked back and saw him walking... =.="
Zhi Shan: I think he didn't hear la, you didn't say drop Accounting also...
Me: Hope nothing bad will happen... (worrying)
Zhi Shan: Why you want to drop also?
Me: Erm, actually my mum was an accountant... (wanted to continue but got chipped in)
Zhi Shan: Yealo yealo, my mum is also an accountant!!
Me: Oh? But she asked me don't take Accounting...
Zhi Shan: Yealo yealo, my mum also say like that...


P.S. Accountants encouraging their children not to take Accounting...


During Accounting tutorial, it was the revenge time for the lecturer. He called me out to do one of the exercises on the board... Immediately I grabbed Nathan's answers and went out to do... Eventually many mistakes were pointed out by him, opps...

No comments: