Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Holiday

Some important things to be done:
  • REST
  • Basic NCO Training School (As helper) - 21-23 NOV
  • Clean + tidy up my room
  • To really put FULL force in the management for 1stKLBB
  • STUDY
  • Updating/"beautifying" my blog and Facebook
  • Company Camp? (not confirm attending yet)
  • Eat + exercise more
  • etc. (hopefully more to come)

For me, no doubt RESTING is the top among all... Whenever I have or I ask for a holiday, resting will be the top reason appear in my mind... Come on, rest counts!!

You may be surprised that "working" is not in the list... Simple, I'm not live to earn money... =D No la, in fact money is not that important to me at the moment... Since I got no girlfriend, no crucial financial problem in my family, no dream to be archived by money... So... ya...

And most importantly, I'll need to catch up with my STUDIES!! T.T

1 comment:

stock trading said...

Your holiday things list is good.I like it.Thanks for sharing.