Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pictures Update...

Basic NCO Training Course (BNTS)
21st - 23rd of November 2008


I didn't take any photo until the 2nd night, hehe...



Who believes that they actually slept in this way? Haha... Introducing, the boys from 2nd KL!!

The one in brown is same age + attending the same college with me... I really have to salute him as he joined so late but yet he is passionate to BB... =)




Oops! We have left out one UNOFFICIAL award... *Ahem*


Best Camper for BNTS goes to...



Reason1: Study until he fell asleep... *hardworking* @.@

Reason2: Good in posing while he is asleep... Please note that his right hand is in the pocket... (Not forgetting his MJ pose in the bus when he was asleep last time Xp)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kajang Trip
26th of November 2006


Haha!! Not really a trip actually... Kajang is my hometown, I was back to hometown yesterday!!


This was taken during CNY...




My cousin's daughter... 4 years old...







Anyway, this is what happen when a child starting to know how to talk... =D
*Sorry, I've no idea how to rotate it...


Too bad her younger sister wasn't there...

Her sister!! cute... Cute... CUTE!!!






The pathway to the dining room...

Snapped by my sister... Artistic huh? =P

No comments: