Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged by Jocelyn (a very new friend)

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1) Name of the person you tagged:
(Do it only when you're free =))
- Addison
- Jason
- Kar Hoe

2) Describe yourself in one word.
Straightforward!! =D

3) Who will you pick, someone who really love you or someone you love?
*stunned* *closed my eyes* *thinking deeply* *took in big breath* Haha!!
Someone I love...

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
Yes, like now, due to the situations do not allow...

5) How if people reject your confessions face to face?
*awkward* *laugh loudly* "Let's continue to be friends..." (and accept the truth that she doesn't belong to me)

6) God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, if you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Haha, this question is so cute!! Hmm... I'll tell her to live her life well, and seek for the true meaning of LIFE from christianity... =D

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
I guess I won't like to convince the person by words, but by actions...

8) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Always have to... By forgiving someone that you dislike, it'll make your life much more easy...

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
All the time? No la...

10) Long distance love?
I hardly accept it... Not too far eh...

11) Best place to cry?
My room gua...

12) Who do you love the most?
Since I got no girlfriend... *sob* My family members!! =D

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
YES... Guess I should describe this person a little... This person was once my superior... punished me after I pointed out the mistakes that was not done by me!! (imagine, I could actually just leave the problem aside since it was done like that long time ago... But I didn't!!) And kind me, I still correct the mistakes... =.="

14) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I don't remember... Since it'll hurt me so much...

15) The last person you had beer with?
Relatives, wedding dinner... It was so long ago la...

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
Wow, it let me realised how long I've not been watching movie!! Xp Erm, erm... Jian Shen gua... My movie kaki... =D

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Zhi Shan...

18) The last person you hugged?
Matthew Ooi!! XD

19) The last person you yelled at?
I'm not sure what level of my voice considered as "yelling"... To me, I think it's during last Saturday's football match gua... Yelled to my team players, asking for ball, haha!!

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
Nope...

21) Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Last Saturday, due to some miscommunication with my best friend...

22) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Bringing everyone to God...

23) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
Japan?

24) What reminds you most about her/him?
Is a "her"... Songs...

25) What/who would be the hardest thing/person for you to give up on?
Hardest thing- My photos which preserve memories...
Person- Family members

26) Five facts about me
- Normal looking?
- Not strong (determination is the thing that drives me on)
- Enjoy perfection
- Clean but not neat
- Always imagine...

27) Four things that scare me
- Caleb's neck lock... Haha!!
- Seeing someone changed tremendously, into someone whom I'm not "familiar" with...
- My dad's scolding... =.="
- The sound of the door being open when I'm asleep...

28) Last movie you watched?
I think is "Red Cliff"... Haha!! Paiseh~

29) 3 of your favourite colours.
Navy Blue (Boys' Brigade), Red (Liverpool), Black (because it's cool!!) *Not traffic lights ok? Haha...

1 comment:

stock trading said...

I like your blog, I like your way of
presentation.