Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

How's your Christmas?


I remember last year I had my Christmas Eve with my family and relatives, first time!! Yea, it's because most of my relatives do not celebrate Christmas... Last year was really a special one, that's why I pushed away all the invitations from friends...

As for this year, I am with friends again... =) I went to Addi's church in Puchong... His church was having a Christmas Party...


Addi was performing for a musical... ^^



Candle lights



Overall it was good... Long time I've not met Addi already, felt a bit awkward and don't know what to say when I saw him that day, haha!! Anyway, hope to see him more often in future...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the musical ends, Kar Hoe and I left... We actually wanted to go to PJ to find Kar Hoe's college friends to yamcha... I thought that he knew the road in the beginning... We were listening to songs and chatting happily in the car... After that he told me that he actually not sure how to go PJ from there, haha!! Then we ended up somewhere we didn't know and the worst thing is there's no sign board!!

It was not really jam that night, just that there're many cars...

Once we got back to the highways, we realised we're in Serdang... =.=" Anyway, Kar Hoe took the Sungai Besi road to get out and we eventually reached PJ/SS2, though we're abit late at that time... And I met his college friends... @.@

I've heard about them from Kar Hoe before, the words that Kar Hoe used to described them were "chisin" and "sot"... =.=" And eventually I couldn't stop laughing once I met them, haha!! To me, they're not crazy, I felt they're so REAL!! Their acts left me a question: Why so serious?

The environment there was quite good, as there're people singing and playing guitar... We had our countdown there...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As for the actual Christmas Day, I spent my morning at home...

It was our annual clean-up!! Erm, I didn't attend the church service as my family chose that day to clean up the house... =/ As my dad is getting older, I'll really have to take up the climbing job from him... My dad said that I liked to climb when I was young, so this time round I'm finally "approved" to climb up so high... =P We spent our evening and night at Sogo shopping...

That's my simple celebration for Christmas this year... =)

1 comment:

stock trading said...

I like this post,I WISH a HAPPY CHRISTMAS.