Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008

If you want to know more about me in 2008...

(most of the information are referring from the old blog)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Haha!! Something caught my attention in the first post of 2008...

"2008 = Decisions Making Year"

After going through this whole year, I realised it was so true... Never a year in my life that I have to make so many important decisions, 2008 is the one...

The first quarter of the year was mainly on working... I was working as a telemarketer in a company near KLCC... It was not my first job actually... Anyway, it's my first long-term part time job... The interview wasn't that hard, the only thing that shocked me were the Astro posters at their entrance... And yes, eventually we're assigned to the Astro On Demand (AOD) project... Oh "we"? Haha yea, Jian Shen was together with me... =P

Telemarketer, hmm...




  • Workplace: Comfortable, one station one people... everyday make coffee... =D

  • Projects: AOD & Guinness (conducting surveys)

  • Salary: Not bad for me, considering myself at this age & as a part-timer

  • Colleagues: Friendly? Haha... All the marketing & talkative people!

Anyway, I managed to know a lot new friend from there... Being humble was the key I guess? I was one of the youngest there, 17 years old only that time... Eventually I found the job was quite suitable for me, as I can really talk a lot if I want to!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After I stopped my work I was busy organising the Boot Camp for the recruits of 2008... Learnt a  lot from that experience, since it was my first time being the camp commandant! It turned up to be OK I guess... It should be part of the retention, but eventually some boys left after the camp, claimed that "BB is too tough" after going through the camp... =.="

It was Award's Day then... but once again I'd missed the chance to wear a red sash... =/


Perhaps that was the only chance left


KL State Drill Competition was one of greatest experiences I had in BB... No doubt the result turned up was rather bad, but I guess it was a once in a lifetime experience. I actually made a blog post about it after the drill competition... Anyway, let it be a great lesson for me in life...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hmm, I guess I've left out something... This year is my 18th birthday! Anyway, it was really a dull one... I had my birthday "celebration" at work! =.=" 

Err, don't know what to say for my birthday already, nothing much, haha!! Just hope that 2009's birthday will not be that dull... =P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




And 18years old, is the age that many people started to drive, and so do I! After going through the KPP that I fell asleep, the "ngam ngam" pass undang test, the not really informative undang talk, I went for the driving test...

Passed all in one shot! =D Officially "Fast & Furious" driver on the road now!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Not forgetting about studies... SPM result was out, 6A's... =/

I was looking to enrol a college then... Was considering between Foundation for Business or A-Level... I could not make up my mind whether to get into Business degree or not yet, so I chose A-Level as Pre-U studies. An important decision here was made, I chose Arts!! Yeah, I've gave up sciences, since I've decided not going into science-related career in future...

And as you know, I've got into TARC... It was rather cheap, and offering Cambridge A-Level. Fortunately I met a group of great new friends here!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Don't worry, this post is not going to get longer, because...

... there was not so much of special events after that... First half of the year seems to be much more interesting... After entering college in the second half of the year, most of the things got into order already... My life was only like:
  • Weekdays: College, homework, tests, classmates..
  • Weekends: BB, family, BB, family...
and repeat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And here I am for holidays now... Nothing much also, just got to involve in BB more (camps, recruitment)... And of course, managed to watch more football, rest, and  hanging out with friends...

On the last day of 2008, I'll spend my night at Choon Meng's house together with some close friends! Looking forward to the party  & 2009!

No comments: