Thursday, December 4, 2008

Am Leaving

Yeah, I'm leaving to Cameroon tomorrow!! =D

It's Company Camp!! At last I've confirmed my attendance to the camp, after a little struggling with my laziness, parents' approval, studies (which I've just started not long ago)... The campsite is at Brinchang this time round... Heard that it's a cooling place, and most importantly... THE PLACE WON'T FLOOD!! Muahaha~

Have been facing the computer very often nowadays, guess it's time for me to embrace the nature, breath in the fresh cooling air and listen to the sound of the insects... Cool? =)

I'm glad that I'm not one of the leaders of the groups, because I'm lazy... Xp I read my old blog these few days... It was so wordy and most of the time lengthy, haha!! Anyway, I could feel my emotions through the posts... I realised I was so real and so fired up last time, which I can hardly get from myself now... Therefore, I feel quite good to once again not to be a "leader of the group", like last time... Hopefully I'll manage to "taste" the feeling of being a "leader inside the group" again, like last time!!

Anyway, later on I'll be staying overnight at YC already, since there's a group planning and last check up tonight... Departing early in the morning tomorrow... Will be back on Monday evening (8/12)... Miss me ya~ haha... Xp

Oops, I've just realised that I do not own a torchlight for camping... How am I going to survive at night?! Will find out later, hiak hiak~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Is it right that you feel angry at a person, if he/she doesn't accomplish the task that you force he/she to do?


-sAIhONG says-

No comments: