Monday, November 17, 2008

A Normal Update...

Peperomia!!


It was taken during the Nature Awareness class on last Saturday... Can't imagine myself sitting in a class to listen about PLANTS... =P Anyway, it was not that bad after all... At least I got to know quite a number of ferns and flowers after a walk around the MBS... =D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hmm, exam finally ended last Friday... Many friends went to hang out after that... Guess what my gang had? A lunch at Pizza Hut... That's all... XD

For me, there's nothing much to be celebrated as I did badly in my another Maths paper- Applied Maths!! Argh... I don't know what happen to my Maths, I just couldn't think of the solution when I came across the difficult questions... =/

The night before, I even studied till 4am in the midnight... Rolling on the bed till 5 something and ended up slept for around 45minutes only (a nap may be longer than this =.=")... It's because I know I'd screwed up in Pure, not Applied please... Too bad, it happened again...

Guess I should study my Maths all over again in this holiday... To get back the "feel" last time I had... =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There were meetings going on last Saturday... BB meeting as usual + BNTS's in the morning + Joint Council Meet after BB meeting... I've just started my holiday, and I realised my coming week will be mostly occupied by BB works... Phew~ They came so fast... Luckily I've started my holiday... =P

After Joint Council Meet we went to Mamak, and then to Choon Meng's house... First time entering his house, haha...


Kar Hoe, who is currently facing his AS (ALevel major exam)...

Look at the horrible looking man... @.@

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Band practice tomorrow and the day after... Will be practicing for the wedding band function which is coming up this Saturday!! Probably it'll be the first time for me to conduct the band in the public... Provided that I can conduct the songs well... T.T

Will be updating the blog frequently from now on... Stay tune... =)

No comments: