Thursday, December 24, 2009

19/12/2009 (Saturday)

Taylor's Lakeside Campus:






It's REAL... I've visited... =.="

In the midst of looking for uni currently... So far visited Taylor's & UCSI... If I really get into Taylor's, I'm starting my uni next month!! @.@

Anyway, the lakeside campus is just as cool as shopping malls... =.=" What more there were free buffet during the Campus Day~




Some artwork produced by their school of hospitality...




In case you couldn't get it, they are being carved on fruits!! @.@

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1stKL's Christmas Party:
  • BB & GB combined
  • My 1st experience playing a bass guitar in a worship team =)
  • Met 1stKL old friend - Samuel Das
  • Didn't involve much in the party, was chatting with Sam more instead =P



THE BIGGEST APPETITE COMPETITION

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kuala Lumpur World Marching Band Competition (KLWMBC) 2009:

A very sudden plan... I'd just got to know the final is at that night, in the evening!! XD

It's a competition that I've never miss ever since they held it at KL... Well, the main purpose is of course to watch Asma & the Thai bands... =)




The Champ (Part 1)




The Champ (Part 2)




Asma 1




Asma 2


1st runner-up - Chonkanyanukoon School Marching Band (Thailand)
2nd runner-up - Sultanah Asma Marching Band (Malaysia)

P.S. Hopefully I didn't miss out any letter for the Thai band... XD


In case you didn't realise, some band members of Asma fell down during the performance of their band... So unfortunate!! =/ I bet the one who tripped is already crying day & night...

Some of their formations repeated... Anyway, I was always delighted to watch their performance... =) GIRL'S POWER~

They're truly 马来西亚之光, Malaysia Boleh man!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'd got out of home everyday ever since finishing the last exam paper... Finally I've jumped out from the "宅男" life!! XD Well, that's after 1 & half year... =.="

Till this Monday, it's my first day staying at home for the whole day... =) Went for a swim... Felt so good to be in the pool again...

PPS in my computer is finally being activated!! =D Currently watching 绝代商骄... And I really gotta say this:

阿佘你好靓啊!

1 comment:

snore stop said...

Really enjoying your blog a great deal! Thank you!