Friday, December 4, 2009

Work Work Work

1st Day @KLCC:



KLCC




Pavilion 1




Pavilion 2


*Sungei Wang*

Not worth a shot... =.="




Times Square

Don't misunderstand, I wasn't out of topic!! =D Those were the places I passed by on the way back home... =.=" Yes, Kee An & I walked from KLCC all the way to Hang Tuah LRT station!! Woohoo~

I went for a job interview on Tuesday at KLCC... Erm, I should rephrase it to: I got employed just after I filled in the form... =.=" Well, it's because the interviewer requested me to go for the training even before I started to talk... It's for the position of BANQUET, which I don't like at all!! Was attracted due the the saying that "earning RM90 per day"...

I was wondering then... "RM90 per day so easy to earn one ah?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2nd Day @KLCC:



According to my knowledge in Business Studies, I'd attended an induction training... =.="




They welcomed me warmly... =D


After the orientation, we went for a tour over the working places, which is around the convention centre la! After that, had a lunch at the canteen...




Due to the "tak-boleh tahanness", we sneaked out to Aquaria which is just nearby...




I forced him to do this, haha!! Introducing, Robert Ng...




Nemos




Seahorses




Don't know what's this called... =.=" Right, just get back to the training...


I've to clarify first, I'm not being racist at this point... There were malays all around the working place!! Imagine, there were only 5-6 chinese among the 80 people who got trained? Tell you what, some of the chinese even speaks in malay!! And the "manyzer"s despite what race, speaks in MALAY!! @.@

P.S. Probably only a few person understand the reason I called them "manyzer"


Therefore, Kim Soon, An, and I were a bit like aliens over there... =.=" I was already wondering how to survive until 5pm once the training started at 9am...




Finally, phew~


Tell you what, I went to reload my phone on that day and there goes my RM30... =.="

Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna work there la... The rules are too strict (5 star services!!) & procedures to be followed are plenty... Just being frank, why would I have to torture myself in work like this while I still have many other choices outside?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Erican Tuition Centre:

I really can't talk much about this new job of mine... I've just started it today and many things are kinda "new" to me in a sense... =P

Obviously, I'm not that good to be a teacher over there yet... I was told that my main job is to take care of the children, that's all... XD One good thing about this job is to have CCM & Shan as my colleagues!!




We went to Ajinomoto factory today!! =D




Look at the aggressiveness!! @.@




They provided us free food that's cooked with their product... Erm, you gotta imagine that, whole plate of Ajinomoto!! And the students kept asking for more... =.="




A group picture before we left... The woman was the emcee of the day...


Afterall, we didn't manage to get into the real factory where the advanced machines are placed and being functioning... T.T The whole trip basically is watching slides, questions & answers... How pathetic?!

I shall discover more fun from this job in the coming days... =) This job doesn't last long though...


P.S. Shan loves children crazily... =.="

1 comment:

stock trading said...

What a great works,I like especially in the first and second one.