Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5th of Dec 09 (Saturday)

KUL Games 09:


Took part in futsal again!!



Silver... =/


I'm not here to 晒命 or what... In fact I feel really sad for getting silver... Probably that's the trauma for losing in the final? It's my 2nd silver medal for futsal... T.T

Anyway, for this time round, I think I've contributed more compared to the previous competitions... Afterall, I couldn't be sad with the result also... As I think back, WE ONLY HAD ONE PRACTICE!! =.=" God's decision is always right!

Failed to grab the overall champion from 3rdKL this time round, almost all the competitions got 2nd placing/silver~ Anyway, congrats to 3rdKL once again!

Keep up the spirit as we will be back PREPARED next time round!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shan's 19th Birthday:


Will this end up on her face?



Weiyi's 2nd house... @.@



"Ok... I say 1, 2, 3 we push the cake to her face ya..." -Hunt-



Eyu with this expression whispering: "Don't you dare..."



=)



傻婆 XD

No comments: