Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy birthday to Shao~

His birthday actually fell on 31st, same with CCM eh?! We sort of celebrated since Wong Kok provides free drink... XD

Spot the gigantic 奶茶? I drank 3-4 cups of that & ended up had a terrible insomnia last night!! =.=" Guess what time I fell asleep, 6.30am!! HAHAHAHA... It was after Liverpool vs Aston Villa... Interesting match, because luck was on Liverpool's side!! =D

"Yea la, lucky only Liverpool..." -mostly by manu fans-

Well, I think it's time for luck to be on Liverpool's side... I believe people who catch up Liverpool's games would agree with me, it was way too unlucky in the first half of the season!! >.< Sometimes I got pissed off with the results but I found no reason, because the players were already working very hard + there were more than 10 injuries in the team?!

Back to yesterday night... Had a great but short moment with these people:



Moral Seah, Me, Ki-yun, Hot Lau, Sergeant Tneh

Ki-yun wasn't a prefect, so he doesn't have such creative nicknames, given by Alvin!! Gosh, I miss that fella... Not sure why couldn't reach his phone, but got to know he's in Nottingham, Semenyih now...

P.S. My nickname is too "gorgeous" to be named out... XD


Watched "Treasure Hunter"... It's about a story with Jay Chou's act-cool-ness, 林志玲's prettiness & most importantly, there's no 'treasure'... =.="

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Woke up 9am today, but still not feeling sleepy at the moment!! Oh no~

1 comment:

anti snore said...

I wish a happy birthday.