Friday, February 26, 2010

The Big Days

Birthday:

Had a superb night on 20th... Was with all my good friends @TGI Friday... Appreciate the surprise that you all gave me! As for 21st itself, became 财神 at Weiyi's parents' friend's house during gambling... XD

The staff at TGIF only allowed me to make one wish... =.=" Therefore, I'd made the same wish as last year... It'd been a wish for 3 years consecutively I guess? It's for my family, not what most of you are thinking...

Hmm, 20 years old already!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Uni started!

Seems like I was enjoying every moment that I had after A-Level, I've got no mood to study already... Therefore, I didn't have the exciting feeling to start school at all... =.="

Had orientation for 3 days, which was very long to me... I still remember that I had only one day of orientation at TARC, which was fruitful enough... Basically there are many talks on these 3 days... Luckily I had 6-7 friends with me together, if not I would die of boredom...

Well, there's disadvantage of having big group of friends too... Haha, it's because we would tend to encourage each other to skip programme! XD

Green Box:



Lots of food... @.@
P.S. recognise the guy who's eating... Please greet him "歌神" whenever you see him... Let me show you how 'power' he is:




"洋葱" - A song which many men not able to sing!


Right, take this opportunity to introduce you another brother of mine who is gonna be with me for another 3 years of studies... =)



The lightweight arm wrestling champion of ALL TIME - Kian How!!

P.S. Chee Yen's bicep ain't small... =.=" Don't ask me why, I was shocked too when I first played with him...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pesta registration is closing... Hardly make up my mind to go this time round, as I saw from the UniSA calendar that I'll be having study break + final exams in June...

Pesta will be taking half of my study break... Will the exam dates be adjusted?

Gonna miss another Pesta huh?

No comments: