Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Gang (1)

所谓。。“在家靠父母,出外靠朋友” XD

I used to have many gangs in my life... I'm ok being alone actually, but that would make my life very pathetic as you can imagine... Therefore, I tend to naturally "immerse" into gangs that are formed with the people around me...




Tadika =D

I can still remember that I already have a small gang when I was in tadika... Yea, tadika, so I've forgotten all the people... =P Let's skip it and go to primary school...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gang Name: 兄弟 (I suppose? hahaha!!)
Since: Standard 5
Gang Size: 6
Members:





Firdaus

Handsome? Haha! To those who are curious with his name.... Right, he's a mix!! Chinese + Malay... Lost contact with him since form2, and met him again during my A-Level @TARC!! Still as smart as last time... Err no, should say he's getting smarter and smarter!! XD He has a very pretty girlfriend now, hiak hiak...




Kar Kit

Ha! He used to be very close with Firdaus during primary... It's because they're both good in BM & supporting the same football club - Manu!! Before we actually formed this gang, I was already quite close to him... And same thing like Firdaus, I met him again in TARC, haha!




Yuen Hoe

My best buddy during primary... We were very good friends even till now! A very good badminton player during primary (not sure about it now XD) Anyway, he's a very good futsal player now!! Represented his PLKN for futsal competition and got 2nd placing... Not easy, people...

We started watching football & support the Reds from the same day... ^^ He's the one that I keep contact the most since graduated... Perhaps Liverpool plays a big part in this, right bro? Haha!

I can still remember that there was a rule that girl must sit beside boy during standard 6... However, my class got 2 boys extra, and I was arranged to sit beside him!! =D Wonder why, prefer sitting with boy than girl last time, so stupid... >.<

After graduated from primary, I visited his house during almost all the long holidays... Playstation + football with his neighbours... Well, I have a conclusion now... It's football that link both of us strongly... Awesome! =D


P.S.
Sorry for grabbing the photos without permission...
=P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There are 2 more people from this gang to be introduced actually... However, I've totally lost contact with them! >.< 杰隆 & 毅浩, where are you?!

Well... I can still remember that this gang was 'establish'ed during one of the assemblies during standard 5... We started by asking each other's birthday, and start calling each other 兄弟, haha! I eventually turned up to be the 二哥 in the gang, due to my birthday... XD

And one more thing we realised after that was there were many February babies in our class, it's something like: 21, 23, 24, 25... close dates together... I 21st, Yuen Hoe 23rd, Kar Kit 24th...

Talking about activities we had... We used to "kick bottles", haha! We were hardcore football fans but we got no money to buy ball, so we kick bottles... =P Most of the time we stayed as a team to challenge the others... We got our team called "Liverchester", as we got 3 Liverpool fans + 3 Manu fans... XD Don't laugh la, don't forget that we were only 12 years old!!

One of the most precious memories would be the Singapore trip after we're graduated... We sat together in bus, ate together, bathed together, slept together, do prank to people together, and... a lot more, haha!

During my time in this gang I was a rather bad guy actually... Speak vulgar words, bully the weaker ones, quarrel with teacher... However, the time being with you guys was definitely a fun one... Wish one day we can all gather and have a 6D gathering... =)




Standard 4... I was the monitor!! =D




Standard 6... Spot me if you can, haha! Met so many of them, but there's no gathering being organised!! =/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stay tune for the next post of "My Gang"! It might not be the next post... Would appear when I have the time + the mood to do it, haha!

2 comments:

Addison said...

i can't find you in both pictures

SAIHONG said...

haha! giv u some hint... 1st photo, i was the "class monitor"; 2nd, "prefect" =D