Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spending TIme With You (My Blog)

Hi blog... XD

Well, it's 15 more minutes to 'Dai Nin Cho Yat' (大年初一), and I'm spending some time here to blog! TV programmes are rather boring & most friends of mine are back to hometown, with no internet connection! Muahahaha~

Yea, being evil, but I'm boring now without them... =.="

Long time I've not blog because I was lazy... For now, basically there are 2 major things I wish to report on... =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Firstly, I've found my next destination for education!! Yes...  I've registered to Taylor's University College... =) I was once very close to Nottingham University, but changed my mind in the end after receiving my A-Level result...

My result was 1A2B, couldn't bring me any scholarship in Nottingham (requirement: 2A1B), but 50% in Taylor's!! Therefore, I started seriously considered about Taylor's and eventually made up my mind... Very soon, I realised that I was not alone! Half of the 'Bitches & Beasts" and our faithful study group members: Chee Yen & Rui Hwai are there too!!

It's God's plan... Can you imagine that Nottingham had accepted my offer and everything, but I end up in Taylor's, with 50% scholarship?! Haha! I was shocked too...

Anyway, how fun can Taylor's be I don't know yet... What I know now is I'll definitely miss the people & environment at TARC...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12am! Happy Chinese New Year!! =D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Second thing I wished to report on is actually the Genting trip!



Our family @Maxim Suite

I wished to make a detailed report on that trip at first... However, by the time I'd got all the photos, I was lazy... =P

Anyway, let the memory be preserved in our mind... =) Well, the photos on Facebook made me laugh real hard every time I see... Very glad to be in this gang throughout my A-Level period... Although we are gonna be separated in future, the gang remains... Right?!

Someone's missing in the photo huh? Yea, the used-to-be leader of the gang- Hunt was missing... Not because he was the cameraman though... =/ He missed the trip, as he was dealing with some matters for him to go to Australia...

HE'S LEAVING ON NEXT WEDNESDAY! =(

He will be there to further his studies... So sudden! Gonna miss him seriously... This also mark that Hunt will be the first one to leave the rest of the gang... Anyway, he says he's gonna keep contact with me... I wish... haha!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lastly, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR once again! Enjoy this festive season with your love ones!

No comments: