Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chor 2

Hi people! It's 2nd day of CNY, 年初二... =)

As some of you know, I was back to Kajang... No air-cond, no Internet! Only cards...



See! Even the children were also playing cards... XD


As usual, met a lot relatives today... About 100 people I guess? Therefore, quite a number of angpao I've got also, hehe...

One of the major activities today was gambling... Can't help it, seriously don't know what else I can do if I don't gamble... Was losing most of the time, luckily managed to win back some in the last 3 rounds which I gambled big... =P

I'm not addicted to gambling, seriously... =P




It had been years since I closely watch lion dance... @.@




Spotted 4 today opposite my grandma's house!! So I walked there...




Oh cheh, they were exchanging shift... Left these 2 to perform...




醉狮




Very playful la these 2... Not very professional but we're all entertained!

No comments: