Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Snap! Snap! Snap!

I'll never feel bored with my classmates around...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Snap 1!!

Sorry Jia Meng, I'll need this to "spark up" the readership in my blog



Well, he's definitely the "sleeping handsome" in my class...

And on the right, Wei Ming, who was trying to act like he's visiting a MUSEUM...
(Jia Meng= the statue)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Snap 2!!

Marcus (black) was trying to post like a pro/uncle to take photogragh... Kian How (back) was trying to snap the funny scene...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Snap 3!!




Look carefully at these 2 pictures...

My 2 classmates who use to write on the paper/book 90 degrees to the left!! Well, I wonder will you feel that's funny, but they made me look so weird sitting beside them

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Snap 4!!

Erm, I didn't take this, she took this herself, haha!!

Well, I guess lots of people's phone already has her photo...
(Don't get mad Kate, at least more people get to see your pretty shots... =P)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Snap 5!!


Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face..Apparently my classmates enjoy this photo & were laughing crazily... =.="

3 comments:

Copykate said...

oh gosh, did not expect to see my face here! LOL.

so far i've only hor-cam with kianhow, marcus and your hp. i think =P

that last joker pic reminds me of rosaline's laughter. HAHAHAHAHA

SAIHONG said...

Haha, happy to see tat? =P

Oh, oni 3 of us ya? Hehe... Btw, the last photo, I still dunno why is it so funny... ==

winterduel said...

weih.. HAHAHA>. your pic is very nice. HAHAHAHa~~