Sunday, August 31, 2008

The "Grown Up" Sai Hong

*Ignore the title please... If you read on, you'll realise it's actually a lame title... XD


Ok, I'm blogging now... Means I'm at home... Which also means, I did not go for the Band + Awards Camp... =/

In the middle of tests now... 4 papers were down last week, another 4 are coming up... Economics result was delivered last week, result was at the border line of passing... =.=" So big difference with my previous result eh... Guess I should put more effort in Econs after this...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway, I was back to BB yesterday for a presentation... The "Arts, Crafts, Hobbies Award" presentation!! @.@ This award is offered almost every year in BB... Though I'd failed twice in this (2005 & 2006), I truly enjoy seeing the presentations by the boys... For this award, we'd have to choose either an art, a craft or a hobby to present on stage for everyone...

I'm not into any arts or crafts, but some hobbies... =) Previously I'd chosen some "boring" hobbies like stamps collecting and presented them... I prepared a lot but eventually still fail, made me started wondering: Could it' be my weak presentation skill?

As for this year, the 18-years old Sai Hong is undertaking this award again... Honestly, this time round I did not prepare as much as previous rounds... What I did yesterday was just grab the Rubik's Cube and got out from my home... On the way I try to relax my mind by listening to musics... I was thinking: Will I fail the 3rd time? I'm prepared at all!!





When I reached the Youth Centre, I saw some presentations were already going on... I was the last to reach, so was arranged to be the last one to present... Being the most senior one among the presenters, looking at the juniors' presentation on stage reminds me of how I'd performed previously...

Finally it was my turn... Compared to previous ones, I personally felt that I have improved a lot... I managed to attract everyone's attention during my presentation... How great if Mr. WongGL (the previous examiner) was also there witnessing my presentation... Haha!! Just wanted him to see how much Sai Hong has grown up in these few years... =D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I actually had "phobia" in some BB awards:
  • Athletics
  • Physical Training
  • Arts, Crafts, Hobbies
For now, I've cleared the phobia for Athletics & ACH. Athletics I've passed 2 years ago & I think that my hobby presentation yesterday will be able to impress the judges... =D Later on I'm going back to BB again for the last phobia test... Physical Training!! Hope that this time round will not be as tough as the previous one... Or maybe once again, hopefully the "grown up" Sai Hong can do it!!

No comments: