Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back For Some Updates

Found these 3 cuties in college... They're actually for the coming Cultural Exhibition
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another funny photo of Jia Meng!! XD

This happened during the BS lecture, he was trying to escape from my photoshoot, moving left and right... Without realising that I was holding a cybershot camera, muahahah..



No doubt he is a cute guy

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Holiday coming next week!! Many things to be accomplished again...

First on the list, band function @Genting this Saturday... It's actually an ceremony for Energizer & we're heading to the Theme Park after that!! It's another company outing from 1stKL!! =D My classmates are heading to Genting too on Monday... Hmm, think I'm not joining them this time round... Don't expect me to enter the Theme Park twice in 3 days ok? XD

After the band function I'll be facing the books most probably, as the college tests are approaching, right after my holiday, phew~

No comments: