Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged by "Bentuckee"!!

1. Where is your cell phone?
In front of me...

2. Your significant other?
Don't have ah.

3. Your hair?
Black... and short

4. Your mother?
She is not at home now...

5. Your father?
All my family members are not at home now... =.="

6. Your favorite thing?
Playing/Listening to music... P.S. Enjoy watching singing competitions... ^^

7. Your dream last night?
Don't remember... =/

8 Your favorite drink?
Nestlo Ais?

9. Your dream/goal?
To bring up 1stKL BB... ROAR!!

10. The room you're in?
Dining room? Erm, not really, but that's somewhere my PC is placed... =P

11. Your hobby?
Only state one? Rubik's Cube for now? =D

12. Your fear?
Height (4th floor and above)

13. Where do you want to be in 6 year?
@.@ I want to be at a workplace where I'll enjoy working at... (though it's quite impossible?)

14. What you're not?
Handsome (cry)

15. Muffins?
Not really into it...

16. One of your wish list items?
I only have one strong wish, but not so available to tell out here... Tell you in MSN ok? =)

17. Where you grew up?

Ampang

18. The last thing you did?
Facebook

19. What are you wearing?
MBS centenary shirt + short pants... =.="

20. Favorite gadget?
My phone- K800i...

21. Your pets?
Tak da

22. Your computer?
Ever heard of "Packard Bell"? Haha, nevermind..

23. Your mood?
Now? Relax, and quite exciting for tomorrow's Olympic Opening Ceremony

24. Missing someone?
Nope... *All my family members have just reached home...

25. Your car?
Perodua Kembara... Sharing with my sis & mum...

26. Something you're not wearing?
Underwear!! Muahaha~

27. Favourite store?
No specific one

28. Like someone?
Ya, I like the people around me... =)

29. Your favorite color?
Don't really have one... Navy blue? *My BB uniform...

30. When is the last time you laughed?
Everyday in college... Including today!! (thanks to my classmates, haha!)

31. Last time you cried?
You can refer this to the previous tag in my old blog, hehe...


I am tagging:

Anyone who wish to do this tag, can use my name... Ok, I know there's none.

No comments: