Saturday, August 23, 2008

Halo?

This is scary...
Almost all of my college mates did not blog for almost a week...
Wonder what they are doing...
I will be very dead if they are all studying hard right now... Simply because...
I'M STILL IN RELAXING MOOD!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway, I still went for BB meeting today... NCO Council Meeting was held in the morning, followed by a normal BB meeting... =)

The attendance today was low as some boys went for the State Awards Camp and some were outstation... Anyway, we made today a memorable day!! The rain today didn't stop us from having fun... Maybe you'll understand after watching the 2 videos below... It was during our games time:


Crazy Game 1:


Crazy Game 2:


Not only the boys enjoyed, I as an audience & co-organiser was laughing crazily too!

Those were not the only games we played, there were so many more!! For those who were absent today, you had definitely missed lots of fun... Big thanks to SGT Jason Tham for his brilliant ideas in organising the games...

Ok, it's time for me to get to work now... Or... a good sleep first... XD



P.S. I'll not be blogging so often in the coming 2 weeks, tests and camp are coming up!!

No comments: