Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Have You EMERGE?

This happened on 31st of August 2008...
(Delayed this post due to tests, forgive me... =P)

I'd been hearing about how "chun" and how powerful are the messages delivered in EMERGE previous years... YES!! This year, I finally got myself to it!! Hmm, I think I'll have to rephrase it... "He" got me there!! =D

Let the pictures "speak" more in this post...



The moment Kar Hoe, Jason & I reached... Look at the CROWD!! @.@


EMERGE KL 2008!!


Various competitions went on... Following are some of them:

This is the Winning Eleven FINAL!!!

Final Score: Inter Milan beat MANU in Penalty!! ^^


Spelling Bee... They spell words which I didn't even come across before... =.="


The Champion for Cheerleading- MINT Cluster!!

They didn't call it Cheerleading, but I forgot the word, hehe...


There were also some artists were on the stage performing and sharing...

This is Liew Geng Hung from Taiwan...


A sweet 13 years old Indonesian singer... =P


And most importantly, the praise and worship session and the testimonials...



Foong Bo Bo who spoke as "Petrina"(herself)... Powerful testimonial/sharing...



An unforgettable day!!

No comments: